Thursday, June 30, 2011

Something Blue.

Sorry my updates have been few and far between! I know that, as a blog reader, it always sucks when there's no new posts to read. But life is literally going insane at the moment and I have very little free time, and when I do have some time to myself, I find it easily booked up.

But anyways. Today, I finally went to go try on my bridesmaid dress for Sydnee's wedding. Madeleine and Kiera tried theirs on last week, but I was in class and so couldn't go with them. (Side note: do you know how hard it is to get us together in the same place at the same time? Im-freaking-possible. Seriously. Our schedules conflict SO much.) But finally, I had a free day today, and Sydnee was free after her dress fitting earlier in the evening. So, we got to the bridal store and I tried on my dress. It fit so well, actually! All that they need to do is put on a halter strap, and a bra loop in the back. I feel so lucky that they didn't need to take it in or anything. But here is a picture! The strap in the picture is just in a different colour because the seamstress just took a random scrap piece of fabric so she could measure it etc. It will be blue in real life. :)



But isn't it pretty? I absolutely LOVE the colour. And I can't believe how close Sydnee's wedding is! It's so exciting! We had such a nice time today, despite both of us having some stressful things going on at the moment. (Like, Sydnee's not sure whether or not her sister Sephora, who is the maid of honour, will be able to attend the wedding, due to trouble with passports and such. But here's to hoping!!!!)

Anyways. I love the dress, and I love Sydnee more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment