Saturday, July 9, 2011

1 year later.

It's been almost a year since Sydnee and I last went to the rose garden to see her ceremony site. And by chance, yesterday, a group of friends and I went there, as well. So, I thought I'd snap some pictures to show what it looks like this year, before Sydnee gets married there shortly!

The roses aren't as "in bloom" as they were at this time last year (mostly because we've had a very wet summer, I think), but there were still some gorgoeous ones there! Here is one such lovely rose. Love the colour!




A sweet little bench, surrounded by beautiful trees. It really is a lovely place to get married!




The view from one side. I think I have an almost identical photo from last year. Or at least a similar photo.





The sun was starting to set as I was taking these photos - it looked so much more beautiful than my little BlackBerry could capture.



Where Sydnee will become Mrs. Sagalla! :) :) :) The arch underwhich she and Keegan will say their vows.



Another cute little bench, right behind where all the chairs will go.



Some pathways to walk around. This will be such a nice place to take pictures!



Again, the archway where it will all happen, and the grassy area where all the guests will be seated.







No comments:

Post a Comment