Thursday, July 19, 2012

Lights&Lanterns.

I was just looking through my "Wedding" folder on my computer and found these photos.  (Yes, I have a wedding folder.  ...How could I not?)  These are just some pictures I found online of beautiful sparkling lights at weddings... I'd love something like these at my own wedding, in the future!

        

There is just something I love about floating lanterns.  I think they remind me of Disney's animated movie, Tangled - one of my favourites.  I don't know.  They're so... romantic, in a way?  Imagine the amazing wedding photos you could get!  (However, my practical side says: I'd love to do a lantern-release at my wedding, though I'm not sure how that would work...  Like, do you have to get a permit to do so? Is it really safe to send up paper bags with fire into the air?  Even if you don't use a lit flame, and it's really a battery-operated light or something - would that work? - are you allowed to just send them into the air?  Do they make a lot of waste when they fall?  Umm... Hmm...  In any case...)  Aren't they beautiful?



No comments:

Post a Comment