Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I need help...

...and I'm not referring to my wedding addiction.
Quite the opposite.
I need help finding a suitable dress for a Fall wedding. All my dresses are kind of summer-y, and I don't know where to look! Yikes! I have about 2ish weeks 'til we fly out to attend the wedding... I have started browsing some stores but most of their dresses are very casual... And if they're not, they're very expensive! Hm hm hm. My dear mother and I are going shopping this weekend hopefully, so we'll see how that goes. But where does a girl find a wedding-appropriate dress for the Fall for a good price?

2 comments:

  1. On Craigslist! There are always dresses on there. Good luck with your search :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you and Craigslist...
    Yeah, we'll see how it goes! ;)

    ReplyDelete