Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Shell Belle

I've had these photos FOREVER. Shell and I went out for coffee a while back and of course our talk drifted to weddings (I promise that's not all we talk about!!) and she told me of this dress that she fell in love with...I searched it up online, and she just thinks it's the perfect dress! (of the moment anyways! She's like me and always finds a new dress) for her far-off-distant-though-I-pretend-it's-really-close wedding. And it is a GORGEOUS dress in my humble opinion. She found it on Craigslist I do believe, though I can't seem to remember the price... $800 I think? But yeah. LOVE it.


Isn't the back just beautiful? I love the detailing. Yet it's not over-the-top.
Sigh. Get married, already, Shell!

4 comments:

  1. My dress! :) I don't know the designer or anything else about it, but it is so beautiful *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, your dress! :) It's so gorgeous. And I think it would look stunning on you. ;) But I wonder how you would find that dress... especially in your size... and especially since you don't know the designer etc... Ah, wedding woes! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how I have my own section on your blog now lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, of course!! Especially considering your wedding is a lot closer than mine!

    ReplyDelete