Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dress to Impress

So, I started today's wedding dress search, looking for 50's-inspired dresses. I have always loved the 50s, probably one of my favourite decades. And I found this dress. Isn't it cute?


Then, I just kind of broke out into looking at other vintage dresses, and I found this picture. Love. So pretty. Her dress isn't my absolute favourite but it really works in this photo, and wow - love her hair. Such a romantic picture, in general!

Then, I was thinking that I'd like to look at some dresses with lace on them, for a bit of an old-fashioned feel. The dress in this picture isn't really old-fashioned, but I thought it was gorgeous still. Very elegant!


This next dress comes from one of my favourite wedding dress designers - Augusta Jones. Such a simple dress, but so, so, so lovely. In fact, I THINK this is the kind of style that I would like for my eventual wedding... for now anyways! Love the pearls around her neck, too!


Dresses just make me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment