Sunday, December 5, 2010

Worldwide.

Wow. I was just watching "Julie and Julia" today, a movie (for those of you who haven't seen it) about this woman named Julie Powell who decides to cook some recipes by the famous cook Julia Child. Julie starts a blog to document her jouney. Soon, the blog takes off and she has a lot of readers. It got me thinking to my blog; I didn't really think anyone outside of my immediate circle of friends - Shell, Leigha, Sydnee, Abbey-Shae etc - read it. Until I found a little link where I could see the "audience" that this blog is reaching. And here are the results, of how many views my blog has gotten to date by country:

United States 520
Canada 417
United Kingdom 108
Russia 105
Germany 39
Australia 32
Poland 32
Finland 28
South Korea 26
Brazil 25
Netherlands 7
Philippines 5
Sri Lanka 3
Malaysia 3
Bahrain 2
Norway 2
Puerto Rico 2
Singapore 2
Denmark 1
Georgia 1

Hello out there to all of you! Wow. I don't know how many of those views are actually people READING this, or how many of those numbers are just "oh, what's this... Wow, this girl is nuts. Get me out of here." Haha. But still! Could not believe it! Very strange to think these words are not just being thrown out there and heard by no one! Thanks for reading, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment