Monday, March 21, 2011

I Didn't Leave - Promise!

Yikes! Long time no see! Or, er, write? Whoops? Things have been pretty busy. I applied to a local university, applied for a job, have been volunteering in my mom's classroom, volunteering at church, teaching piano and tutoring, attending birthday parties, etc. But it's been good. I have an interview with Starbucks tomorrow (and I actually had one today, as well) so wish me luck with that!
But anyways, wedding news... Well, another couple I know got engaged recently. It's crazy. There are so many weddings in the neat future! Good news is, regarding Sydnee's wedding, we ordered our bridesmaids dresses. I can't wait until they come in! It's going to be fabulous. Eee! And I got the official invite in the mail - they look absolutely gorgeous. I might have to photoshop them to get rid of their real names and the address and everything (to remain Weddingaholic Anonymous, of course) just to show you. So we'll see. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment