Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday.

The play is over! And it was fantastic. I'm so sad, though. I miss our practices and seeing everyone in it. Definitely a great experience, though it wasn't always the easiest thing in the world, at times.

But in other news... Well today we're going to go buy our bridesmaid dresses for Sydnee's wedding! I was a little anxious, I'll admit, because they're a bit expensive and I have to pay for school shortly. But you know what? It's not about me, but Sydnee. It's her day, and everyone loves the dresses. I'm so excited to see them in person.

What else? Oh, I have decided to start being more healthy. Today I went for a run with my sister Missie (well, walk/run. It was so cold and windy out that it HURT to run. Our throats were killing us by the end from sucking in so much cold air). Since the play, I think I've lost a bit of weight, from all the dancing we had to do, and so I really want to keep that weight off, and maybe even try to lose some more. So, it's healthy eating and more exercise for me!

Oh - Sydnee just called; she's on her way to pick me up so we can go get those dresses. Eeee! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment