Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Go Jane

I have found a new website that I absolutely love: gojane.com. It's a website from which you can buy different clothes: anything from t-shirts to dresses to bags to purses. It's fantastic! I haven't ordered anything yet, but WOW. Do they have some nice things. And pretty reasonable prices, too! The only thing that would worry me is trying to order the right size without trying anything on. But still. I think it would be worth it to give it a try. Here are three things that I absolutely loved on the site.

Isn't this yellow dress stunning? I think it would make a perfect bridesmaid dress. I love everything about it.

Love the green colour of this one! As I posted before, emerald, black and white is a colour scheme I'd consider for my wedding. Isn't it beautiful?

And, oh! This shoe is to die for. They have it in about a million different colours: yellow, purple, pink, black, etc. I love it! Shoes are definitely my weakness! :)

But, yeah, check the site out! I recommend it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment