Monday, February 14, 2011

A Valentine's Gift.

I have THE BEST NEWS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD RIGHT NOW.
Though, it starts off with some horrible, horrible news.
A 15-year-old girl I know was diagnosed with a brain tumour just last week. I found out about it yesterday. The youth group at my church got together and all prayed and fasted for her. She is just the most marvellous of girls. And when I say that, I really mean it. She's one of those people that is just... special. There's something about her, a joyfulness, a spark, a maturity that you don't see everyday. She always has the biggest smile on her face and is so full of love for everyone she meets. She is also a gifted, gifted dancer. Not just talented. But she has a God-given gift of dance. So, it was such a shock to hear that she had this brain tumour. I knew enough of cancer to know it would be a rough, rough journey. And I've known people with brain tumours to know that it's even worse. But this girl had such a positive attitude about it, jokingly calling the tumour Sheldon.
Well, today, she went in for some testing. As I said, the youth group (and a whole bunch of other churches) got together to pray for her. And guess what? SHE'S HEALED. There's no more Sheldon the tumour. It's a miracle. Praise God! I am just so ecstatic for her!!!
I told you, isn't that the best news in the world???
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment