Friday, August 26, 2011

A Fun Day with Abbey-Shae

Hello!

I am just on the bus, passing by my favourite wedding shop and I thought I'd try to do a post on my phone! So far it's working. Yay, technology.

Well, yesterday I had a great day - I was hanging out with Abbey-Shae all afternoon and evening. It was fantastic to finally hang out, and we ended up, in the evening, going to dance practice for the play she's involved in. It was great to dance again! I miss it so much. After dance, my parents picked us up and we made a pit stop at Superstore. Abbey and I went in as well, and found a whole bunch of clothes on sale! I bought a green, cotton dress; a pale pink tank top with sequins on it; a lime green and white striped tank top; an emerald green T-shirt; and a pale purple tank top. It cost me about $45 which is pretty good, I think, because it averages out to about $9 per item! Yay for deals.

Then, when I got home, I found a package had come for me; Rosie had sent me and Abbey the fabric we need for our tops. It was different than what I thought it would be. I was expecting chiffon, but it was shiny, some sort of fake satin kind of fabric. There is just quite a bit of confusion going on here about the dresses and I'm a bit anxious to see how it turns out!

But I think that's all for now. I'll talk to you all later.
xo.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, a "bit" of confusion is putting it mildly my dear. I'm actually freaking out!

    ReplyDelete