Saturday, September 3, 2011

I Need Your Help...

... with what to wear to Rosamund's wedding! There's less than a week to go before her wedding, and I still don't know which outfit I'm going to wear. So, I decided to take some pictures of my wardrobe and get some feedback. Though, I'm not sure anyone will actually respond, it was a fun notion in any case. :)

Option Number 1: A grey, white, and black dress, with perhaps a belt and red pumps?

Option Number 2: A tight-fitting black dress (that's one problem with it, it can be quite tight fitting at times), with an optional polka-dot scarf, and again, red pumps.


Options Number 3, 4, and 5: A blue dress; my bridesmaid's dress from Sydnee's wedding; or a black, almost Audrey Hepburn-ish dress.



Options 6, 7, and 8: a white and black pencil-skirt style dress, a pink dress, or a black and white patterned dress.


Options 9 or 10: a shiny, black, short dress with a flower gather on the sash (sorry the picture didn't show up too well); or another black and white patterned dress.

THEN. Accessories. First: scarves. Lacy, green; flower patterned; polkadot.

Some shoes. My silver grad shoes, my red pumps, my skin-tone peep toes. Also not pictured are my shoes from Sydnee's wedding (brown strappy sandals with a peep toe and flowers), black heeled boots, beige and brown fabric pumps, and some silver flats.

Aaaaannnnd more accessories! My favourite velvet blue heels, different clutches, necklaces, belts... Hmm.... What's a girl to wear?


And the eye shadow that I just bought and LOVE already... Bought it from Walmart for around $5ish? Something like that. But I know this is the make-up that I'll be wearing...

Also, I wanted to mention that I have different colour cardigans: pale purple, dark purple, coral pink, yellow, as well as different black shrugs... Hmm... So many options!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah... I was tracking with you up until you got into options 7 and then I got lost :(

    I vote option 4, bridesmaid dress or one of your black/white ones then you can match me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me! It's too bad that you missed Rosamunds Bachlorette, it was SO sweet! She had her two sisters there and Pastor Irene and some of the Mom's of the SWAT kids and lots of the girls there too! We painted the girls nails then every girl got to paint on of Rosamunds nails a different colour (I picked brown of course I got the ring finger, lucky me!) Then Rosamunds sister and maid of Honour had pastor Irene, Rosamunds other older sister and Rosamund herself share how they met their husbands. I loved listening to all their tales of how they met their prince charmings and just how God works to bring the unexpected. They encouraged the girls to make a list of traits they would like to see in a futur husband and to pray about it (but also reminded them to be realistic about it too). It was so sweet, and Pastor Irene even shared some funny first date stories.

    Rosamund opened some gifts (there was only two and one from me!)and one of the other mothers there got her these mop slippers and they were SO FUNNY! Everyone loved them and they got passed around. Wish you could have been!

    (Oh it was funny too because since it was at the church one of the men came in while we were painting nails looking for the mens group that usually meet there and he took one look and said "This isn't the men's group..." So funny! He asked if they were there and we had to tell him no, girls only and if he stayed any longer we'd paint his nails!)

    ReplyDelete