Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hello, Yellow!

I've had these pictures for a while - photos of lovely yellow bridesmaids' dresses! I love yellow. :)

Isn't this first picture cute? I love the pop of colour in the shoes, as well. And the bride is wearing yellow heels! How awesome is that?!? I just love it all - from the simple white bouquets, to the gorgeous dresses, to the fun footwear! My favourite style dress, though, is the one that the woman directly to the left of the bride is wearing, with the scoop neckline. Pretty!



I think this next picture is fun, too! My favourite dress is the second one, I think. Aren't the orange bouquets unique? I don't think I would have orange, but I still think it makes for a really fun, happy, summery kind of feel.



I like the colour of these bridesmaids' dresses. Isn't yellow just the BEST? (I hope my future bridesmaids agree, too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment