Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dress-Obsessed!

I was just perusing David's Bridal the other day (not a habit of mine AT all... ahem, ahem), and this is what I found... Just some GORGEOUS dress, nbd... But isn't this first one stunning?  I know someone who just got married and her dress was similar to this.  It seems to be a big trend, the lace overlay.  And I can see why... I mean, hello!  B-E-A-UTIFUL.

This next one is quite pretty.  Not my favourite of the bunch, but I like the simplicity of it.  Very clean-cut, fresh and lovely.  I really love long, flowy dresses.

These next two are Vera Wang.  Doesn't the top one remind you of Kate Hudson's dress in "Bride Wars?"  Minus the sash.  But very similar, for sure.  I love it.  The tulle is so romantic, I think.

The Vera Wang dress that was featured in "Bride Wars."

This last dress is sooo pretty, I think.  Again, the tulle is always a favourite of mine, and the splash of light coral coloured flowers around the waist is lovely!  (Not a fan of this model's hair, though!  Ohhh man.)

No comments:

Post a Comment