Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hair-Oh!

 So, along with dresses for weddings, another thing to think about, obviously, is hair!  I am currently undecided when it comes to what kind of updo (Abbey-Shae has specified she wants updos, which is just fine by me!  I prefer updos, in fact.  It's way nicer in the summer, and you don't really have to worry about your curls really flopping.  I mean, yes, updos can come out, but even when they start to, they often still look nice!)

To the right is a French twist, which I've always like the look of, but have never had a chance to wear, myself.  They are quite elegant, I think!  But at the same time, I do wonder if it's too 'simple.'  Very pretty, though.  I'm also debating the bang situation.  Last haircut I got, I had front bangs, but they have now completely grown out into very long side bangs (it's been a while since I've been to the hair dresser)!  So, I'm wondering if I should stick with side bangs (and get them cut and styled, obviously), or go back to front bangs.  I do love front bangs, and they suit me quite well, I think.

To the right, we have a low updo.  (A lowdo?)  I love this kind!  Of course, I wouldn't be wearing that sparkly headband, and as I said, the bang debate comes into play here.  I think if I got this hairstyle, I'd get front bangs.  I've always had an affinity for the more low-style of updos (again, lowdos?)

 To the left, is the first Taylor Swift updo I found.  I think Taylor Swift has very similar hair to mine in lot of ways - well, except, mine is not naturally curly (well, it was when I was little).  Basically, her straight hair is almost the same as my natural hair.  So, she's a good person to model potential updos!  Plus, I think hers are always so classy!  To the right is another Taylor updo (lowdo) - actually quite similar to the other one I found.  I've never had a side bun like this, so it might be fun to try!  I also love the way the curliness of her hair is incorporated into the bun.  So pretty!  It's very romantic, I think.


 To the left is another hairdo I'm considering!  I like the way this one looks - I think, because it reminds me of my ballet roots.  So pretty and fun!  Though, do you think too casual?  Maybe it's best to go with something a little more complicated or something?  I mean, not being good with hair at all, I probably could still pull this off by myself.  It's basically a sock bun with a braid, right?  But still, super lovely.

The last hairdo I found is one with Keira Knightley, with a more side bang.  Quite pretty, I think.  She almost has a twist-thing going on.  I like it!  But there are so many hairstyles to consider!  What direction should I go in?  Good news is, there's a long time to decide still!

No comments:

Post a Comment