Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Piece of Cake!

Hmm... Or maybe I should say Mmmm...

I've been looking at some cake pictures online. Boy, are there some creative ideas out there! Here are a few cakes I found on http://www.layersweddingcakes.com/ . Very cool!

I like the simple elegance of this cake. It's modern, yet it's classy. Very neat.






This cake is just crazy! All I can say is, "wow!"




Alternately, instead of a cake, I've heard of some weddings that opted for cupcakes instead! Very cute, and I bet a lot cheaper!




I love this cake. It's just so happy. (It kind of reminds me of your grad dress, Rosie, don't you think? Side note. ;) )



This cake is just gorgeous. I mean, look at the flowers! I love it.

I heart this next cake. I especially love the bee on top, and the whole whimsical design. So cute!



Some cakes can look like objects.



Like this present-shaped cake, for instance! So creative!

Or this next one...


Isn't it AMAZING????

... I almost wouldn't even want to eat any of these cakes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment