Saturday, July 11, 2009

Zu's, Blues, Shoes, and 'Dos.

Well, it's been a while, once again, since I last posted. Mostly it's because I've been not at home (again). But, fear not. I shall return full force next week.
For now, here are some thoughts of the day...
1) This is not at all related to weddings, but to the world of blogging. My friend Abbey-Shae made her own blog. You can check it out at caughtbythezu.blogspot.com . Very cool. Especially since it was hard enough getting her to check her email. Having a blog is a very big step for her, and I'm so proud of her haha!! :P Love you, Abbey-Shae!! :)
2) Ok, this isn't strictly related to weddings either, BUT there's this guy (which is an important part of a wedding, right?)... And of course, I really like him. I just can't seem to get over him no matter what. And I don't know what to do, because I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me back. Sigh. Oh boys... How they complicate life... It's just... so... so... so frustrating. But I know God has a plan for my life and He has it under control.
3) K, I was thinking about shoes for weddings. Flats? Heels? Converse? Haha. Actually, I bet my friend Leigha would do the last one. She is in love with Converse shoes. I actually don't really like high-tops that much. The, what would you call them? Low-tops? are ok, but yeah. ANYHOO. Flats would be easy to dance in, but heels are always nice because they give you that extra height. I don't know. Hmm... I am in love with flats, but heels are wonderful, too.
4) Ok, hairdos. That's the other thing I've been thinking about. Would you have your hair up or down for the wedding? I really love the look of barrel curls, but the thing is my hair doesn't hold a curl very well and it would totally flop by the end of the day (well, more like the beginning of the day!!) ... There are some gorgeous up-dos out there, and I'm thinking of having one for when I get married. Hmm hm hm...

So yeah. That's all for now. Just some thoughts that have been circling my head all day... All week... For a while...

2 comments:

  1. Hair up would be amazing but making it stay that way and the mess it's going to be later would be hard to deal with. Oh well, it's part of life isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, my hair is easier to deal with when it's up. At grad it pretty much stayed the exact same throughout the whole day. Hair down is a different story. And it wasn't hard to take out, just a lot of bobby pins!

    ReplyDelete