Saturday, July 25, 2009

Dress-Up

So, I know I haven't posted again for a while. I've been pretty busy at work. But I'm so excited because today we're having a Girl's Night Out. I went shopping with Abbey-Shae and Leigha on Thursday, and Abbey and I both bought dresses. Mine's a black and white one from Reitmans (which I'm wearing with green accessories. I tried to find green shoes, but no such luck!!) and Abbey-Shae's is black and purple from Sears. We're all dressing up and going to go out to eat and seeing "The Ugly Truth." We were going to see "My Sister's Keeper" but it wasn't playing anymore at the theatre we're going to. Sad face.

But yeah. Anyways. Tangent. I'm supposed to be talking about weddings.

Here are some bridesmaid dresses I found that I thought were really cute!


I like a lot about this green one- first, the colour's stunning, I think. I also love the chiffon-y, flowy-ness of it, and the whole cut. Very cute. (Sorry, I don't know where I found this one.)



This is Maggy London, and I love it! I love the colour of it - very fun and happy! I also love the embellishment under the bust and on the straps. Also, it's an empire-waisted dress and I love those types of dresses! Very flattering on most women! ;)





This is a custom MJM dress, and I love the colour and cut of it. Very pretty.

This one, again, I don't know where it's from. Oops! I didn't write it down. But, there are so many things about this dress that I like. I like the little satin sash on it, and again, the flowy-ness, and also the sweet-heart neckline. The colour could have a little less orange hues, but I still really love it.

Wow. I just noticed that all these dresses are green or yellow. Hmm... (I really do love yellow, though!!)

Well, more later!

Marian

No comments:

Post a Comment