Monday, October 5, 2009

Le cinq octobre

Well, I'm supposed to be looking over some English notes as I have a little quiz today... But... I just don't feel like doing it right now. And I think I know the works we need to know well enough.
SO I decided to blog a bit while I wait for my class to start.
Well, the October Wedding is fast approaching. And I found a dress! It's so cute. Maybe I'll post pictures of it later. It's black and falls to about the knee. It has a relatively tight fit and little cap-sleeves. And I got a jacket to go with it since it is getting colder by the day! The jacket is kindda unique and funky. It's a fitted jacket, made from red, purple and black threads and has three-quarter length sleeves. I love the look! Now, just to find a bag and shoes!! :)
The only thing about the dress is that it might be a little snug. Just a little. They didn't have the next size up in the store, so I just got the dress. But now I am on a crash (but healthy!) diet and hope to lose a few pounds so the dress fits perfectly. So, we'll see how that goes... I'll try to keep you updated!
I am getting so excited for the wedding, though. It will be the first wedding I've actually attended in a few years, and I can't wait to see family and just hang out across the country with my cousins etc for a few days. It will be so nice!

Well, another thing I've been thinking of is names. Yes, not really wedding-related, but I love names, too. And considering that after I get married I will have kids, names are kinds-sortta-maybe related to the topic of weddings. SO without further ado... I have thought of a new name to name a little girl. I already have a million names in the wings (my poor husband - he will have barely any say!! Haha), but I thought of this combo and really liked it. It's Lucy Evangelyn. I think it flows nicely and has a good connotation. Lucy means light and Evangelyn comes from evangelist, meaning Bringer of Good News. And plus, I've always loved the name Lucy because of CS Lewis's The Chronicles of Narnia . So we'll see. I don't know, I really like it! :)

Well, that's all for now. Maybe I will review the English works one more time....

<3 Maid Marian

No comments:

Post a Comment