Monday, November 30, 2009

Just 'Do it.

Let me start this post, not by talking about hairdos (even though that's what the title is about), but make-up. I just love this photo of Jessica Simpson (even if I don't like the woman herself). Look at her smokey eye! And the pretty-in-pink lip! I love this look. And her hair is actually really pretty, too.
But now, onto more hair-specific photos. I'm not exactly sure what I think about this updo. I kind of like it, but there's something that feels a little off about it... Not too sure what, though... Hmmm....
This next one is very pretty! I just wish the bun was a little bigger, maybe? But gaw-juss.


I love the simplicity of this next photo, and the colour of the model's hair! I'm a blondie, so it gives me some ideas as to what this kind of hair would look like on me. :)


These next two photos are of Eva Longoria, and my, my! How beautiful her hair looks! I love the look of curls pulled up into an updo, and Eva's hairstylist pulled it off magnificently. This, I think is my inspiration photo right now, for my far-distant-wedding.




I like the romantic idea of this photo. I like the tuimbling down of curls, with the little ornamental thingy-s in her hair. It's not quite 'soft' enough, I think, for my tastes, but I still really like it! ;)


I like this next one, too. Again, it's a blonde model, as you might be able to tell haha. And again, I like the idea of the curls pulled back into the updo. There's something very romantic about it. I think she needs some lost tendrils framing her face, though.

I love this look right here. Very modern, very fresh, but still a kind of throw-back in time. Something almost Austen-ian, I dare say? But in any case, gaw-juss, again.


Anyhoo. Just some pics about hair. No biggy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment