Thursday, December 3, 2009

Say NO to that Dress!!!

So I have a crazy busy day ahead of me, but I'm on the bus right now, on the way to school, so I figured I'd blog for a bit....

Well. I actually don't know what I feel like blogging about... Oh, I know. I was watching "Say Yes to the Dress" yesterday - man, I love that show! (No surprise there, though! Haha.) It was the first time I'd seen it in a long time, actually, because it's usually on Fridays and I'm at my church on Fridays. But it was Wednesday and they had two episodes playing! Lucky me! Haha. But ANYWAYS, yeah, I was watching it and I was thinking to myself just how crazy it is how much people are willing to spend on a dress! I mean, I know Kleinfeld's is expensive, but whoa! Like, there was a woman there who had a budget of $5000, which, to me, is a LOT already. But then she fell in love with this dress that was $11000 and change. She ended up getting a "discount" and paying $9900!!! Is that CRAZY, or what? I cannot imagine paying 10 grand on a dress I'm only wearing for a few hours for one day!! I mean, that was the price of that hold club resort I was looking at. (Or s year's tuition and board at a local Bible school!) I cannot fathom spending that much for one day. Yes, I want my day to look special, but I am not going to spend that much money when I could instead use that money to make a downpayment on a house... Or feed a million African children or something! Seriously!

But anyways. That was my tangent. I really do love that show, though! Haha.

More later!

Miss Marian.

No comments:

Post a Comment