Monday, September 27, 2010

Gossip and Dreams.

So it's been a couple weeks since I last posted again.
Why does life seem to get in the way? It has been insanely crazy this past little while. I haven't even had a chance to see Sydnee at all and catch up with her. So no wedding news or anything. Though she and Keegan have bought a house! I'm so excited and happy for them. Don't know any details, though, because as I said I haven't seen her in a looooonnnng time. (Since before I went to camp, which was the second last week of August. :( I miss her!)
Also, on the dating/relationship front... Rosie has a new boyfriend. We'll see how it goes. She kept it from us for a month, too! I couldn't believe it. So who knows how that's going to go...
But yeah. Enough gossipping.
Oh! You know what's kind of funny? I had a dream the other night that I had a baby. Strange, huh? He was so cute! Only thing is I didn't know what last name to put on his birth certificate, because I wasn't married in this dream... :( (Yeaahhhh.... Um. Not too sure who the father was supposed to be in it.) And I didn't want to give him my last name because I knew I'd get married some day and then it would just be confusion and paperwork and forever on his birth certificate it would be my maiden name and yeah. Strange dream!! I do know his first name though. It was Robin. I actually really like that. But I was also debating on his middle name. For a while I've wanted to name my first son Elliot Joseph. But in this dream, I couldn't think of another middle name. So I was going to put Robin Joseph. But then I thought, what if I have another son in the future and want to name him Elliot - then what? But on the other hand, if I don't have a son, the name Joseph would never be used. So I was in this weird limbo of naming my son. Hahaha yup. Strange is definitely the definition of this dream. I mean, it wasn't like anything was happening, it was all just me thinking. Usually my dreams aren't like that. But I do have to admit I really like the name Robin Joseph, and I'm thinking of scrapping Elliot Joseph, or else changing that somehow to something like Elliot Morgan or something. Anyways, there's still a long time to decide, and I'll probably change the names I like, still! Haha. I don't even know how many times I've changed my top five boy and girl combos. It's so much fun though... ;)
But yes. Anyways. I think I'm done for now.
I'll post more later!
Miss Marian.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Isn't it amazing how in here Rosie just started dating and now she's engaged? What an epic way just to track that whole process...

    Looking forward to reading the updates in Rosie's Wedding as they happen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's crazy how time flies and how things go! That's what Sydnee said, this blog is a great way to record the whole process! And I'll definitely be doing so for Rosie's and Shell's weddings, too! :D

    ReplyDelete