Sunday, March 10, 2013

It's been a while...

I don't know if anyone really follows this blog, but if you do - sorry it's been several months since I updated! I just haven't felt super inspired to blog recently.  But I figured I finally would post an update, since it HAS been so long.

Well, my cousin Jensen is engaged to a girl named Brooke, and their wedding is fast approaching.  I saw them yesterday and Brooke and I were talking all about her wedding.  She's having a pink and yellow colour scheme - so cute!  I'll be sure to take pictures.  Of course.  Her wedding gown is magnificent: a true princess wedding dress.  I'm really excited about their wedding, and am already thinking ahead to my outfit... Haha.

What else, what else?  Well, Rosie is now pregnant --can you believe it!!-- with a little boy!  Crazy how time flies.  She's still in her second trimester, but I know it will feel like the blink of an eye and she'll have a baby boy in her arms!

Hmm.  Abbey-Shae and Krystian are still going steady, but I keep telling her I bet he'll pop the question soon-ish.  She's still saying two years, buuuut I'm pretty sure it's gonna happen a lot sooner than that!

Anyways, that's pretty much all the updates I can think of at the moment.  I'll end off here, and maybe write some more posts using all the pictures I've been accumulating over the past several months! (Just because I haven't been actively blogging, doesn't mean I've completely lost my obsession with weddings!)

More later!

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment