Sunday, March 10, 2013

Purple-iscious!

So a while ago, Abbey-Shae and I were house-sitting and we were talking about... can you guess?  Weddings.  (Of course.)  She's always wanted a purple colour scheme, and she was thinking maybe with brown, but at the same time, she felt something was missing.  I just mentioned that I had come across this amazing colour scheme of purple and teal recently.  I thought it was so fresh - it can be elegant (like, including peacock feathers into the decor), but a little whimsical and fun at the same time.  And she loved it too!  Right away, we went and searched some pictures online and here are a few I saved onto my computer.




Invites!  So pretty.  I love the top one especially.  Aren't they absolutely beautiful?
And of course, part of weddings include flowers.  Below is an example each of an arrangement, a boutonniere, and a bouquet.  I love the peacock feathers.  I think you'd have to be careful not to go too overboard with the feathers, but I think they could make a lovely touch, at the same time!




Isn't it just a lovely colour scheme?  Ahhh, Abbey-Shae, I can't wait until you get married!

1 comment:

  1. I am the Zucan, and I approve of this colour scheme .

    ReplyDelete