Thursday, January 14, 2010

Le quatorze janvier, deuz-mille dix.

I am in love with this dress. It's Maggy London and one hundred percent gorgeous. The only thing is, I wouldn't use it as a wedding dress, because I don't want a short dress. But I like it just the way it is. I think making it longer wouldn't be as cute (I'd still like it, though). Maybe I'll get a dress like this for my bachelorette party? Unless my friends are going to be really evil and do something where wearing a dress like this would not work well... Yikes! The possibilities...


On another note... Woah, just realized it's one month until Valentines. (AKA S.A.D.) Another February 14th coming and going, and I will still be single. Still be waiting...
But anyhoo. I have to head off now, so more later!
Love, M.

2 comments:

  1. You would look gorgeous in that! You should get it anyways and wear it when I wear the formal purple dress that I bought for no specific occasion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha sounds like a plan!
    I absolutely love Maggy London! She has some of the cutest dresses ever. Check some of them out: http://www.shopstyle.com/browse/Maggy-London#

    ReplyDelete