Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 2010!

Wow, 2010, already! I can remember the change of the millenium and I can't believe it was already a decade ago! Yikes! Time sure does fly when you're having fun.

Well, I was talking to Shell a while back, and she showed me this site about cupcakes! You have to see it. http://www.flickr.com/photos/lecupcake/sets/72157621646674435/show/ It's a slideshow with all these different pictures of the cutest cupcakes you have ever seen. Because, that's what I'm thinking of doing, instead of a cake. Well, maybe I'll have a one-layered cake on top, but the rest just colourful cupcakes. I'm really thinking of a yellow colour scheme, and so I think yellow and white cupcakes would be the sweetest! (There's a really good picture of some yellow cupcakes in the slideshow.) Also, in this slideshow, there's some really cute pictures of cupcakes inside of teacups! I wish I could do this at my wedding, but I don't know how you could do it, practically. But I'll keep the idea in mind for future reference.

Wow, the above paragraph was such a girly girl paragraph. Just saying, ya know? Haha. But I guess that's what this blog is all about! ;)

Picture from: http://www.oncewed.com/14360/wedding-blog/real-weddings/the-free-wedding-viii/ -- a very cool site with a tagline of "designer weddings for less." Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment