Thursday, April 15, 2010

And I Think To Myself...

...What a Cra-a-azy Life!!!!!

My new spin on the classic song. What do you think? True or what?

Well, I'm sitting here, in the library of my school, waiting for my next class to start in an hour and a half. I know I should be doing something productive. But I just want to waste this time, because I am so tired of school right now. I can't wait for my year off, though I don't know what to do with myself... Hmm... (Ideas, anyone?) But seriously, life has been overwhelming lately. I had a test today in Sociology, I have a paper due and an assignment Monday, a test tomorrow for Psych, 2 finals on Tuesday... and then I'm DONE. But the sociology test wasn't too bad. The last question was "What is sociology?" and I wrote a poem about it. :) It was a bit of a risk, I guess, but I think it will pay off. My instructor is one of those people who would find that awesome. But I'm most worried for my Geology final. It's going to be INTENSE. His exams are really hard. He just gives you about 15 questions and you have the 2 hours or whatever to regurgitate everything you know about it ... worth about 90 marks in total, he marks really hard. If you don't write down an answer EXACTLY how he would write it, you get marks off. (I was talking to a classmate yesterday about this and she agreed. She said, you could write "The ocean is blue" and you wouldn't get full marks because his answer would be "the oceanic water is of a bluish tint." Seriously, he is SO picky about the wording. And I'm not even exaggerating.) And you could write all this extra stuff that would be relevent and correct, but because HE didn't really think to answer with that information, you wouldn't get full marks. Agh, it drives me nuts. But I will just have to try my best, that's all I can really do.

Can I just say, too, that I miss my English classes? I found 8 spelling and grammar mistakes in my sociology test today. It drove me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment