Thursday, April 8, 2010

Flower Girl

Just some pictures of cute flower girl dresses! Man, there are some really gaudy flower girl dresses out there, and some that look like they're trying to make their 6-year old look like a 26-year old! It's horrible. Let the children me children. I like these dresses because they look like little girl dresses, suitable for a wedding. I found these while perusing "The Knot" (great wedding site, by the way!), though some of them I forgot to write down their designer. Bad me! Sorry.
Isn't this first one cute, though? It would go well with the flowy chiffon dresses I want my bridesmaids to wear. And like Shell said in the comments on one of my posts, it's a nice idea to have the flower girl wearing white, like the bride!

I like these ones, too. They're so fun, in these bright colours. I don't remember who designed this dress, but I remember they came in a variety of colours.

David's Bridal. Of course, I love my yellow! :)


I love this next photo. Just exquisite.

I have already decided who my flower girl will be at my wedding (silly, huh? :P)- my friend Abbey-Shae's little sister Michelle. She's adorable. She's one right now, and by the time I get married, I figure she'll be the perfect age for a flower girl. She is just so funny, and full of personality already! Abbey and I have babysat her before, and when we put her to bed, I'm always so sad, because I wish she could stay up longer! Haha. I love her. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment