Monday, October 11, 2010

Colour the World... Or a Wedding

Here are some different colour scheme ideas for weddings. All of these photos were found at veganbride.com with the exception of the lemon one, which I found on the "Say Yes to the Dress" website... :)

The Ever Classy Black and White...

LOVE this. Isn't it unique, yet elegant?


Aren't these white tulips lovely? There's something beautiful about them. I also love the hints of green in these photos. Adds a modern touch, I think.


The Cute and Girly Pink, a Wedding Favourite

I love this shade of pink! It's so sweet, like blush pink or bubblegum pink. So much fun. And I love this picture! I SO want a jumping picture for my wedding. Though, do you think it's too "High School Musical?" Haha.


Isn't this a cute idea? Though, I would've hated to be the one who had to manually stick each flower individually into the ground!


The Fresh and Sweet Yellow and Green

I love this programme - so simple, yet so beautiful.


I really love this idea for a centrepiece! It gives the room a fresh scent, as well, apparently, to use fresh fruit. Apparently, this is a DIY project, though I don't think I could EVER make a vase look this beautiful. Sigh... Maybe I should be taking flower arranging courses at school, rather than English.

Again, aren't tulips sp lovely?! I just love the pale yellow colour of these tulips. So pretty!


This is kind of the vision, almost, I'd want my wedding to look like, though with perhaps a different tone of yellow, and flowy dresses. Though, I still really like this picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment