Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ten/Ten/Ten

Happy 10/10/10! [And Canadian Thanksgiving!] :)
Yesterday I finally had a chance to go out for coffee with Sydnee. It was sooo nice. I've missed chatting with her. And good news is, on the wedding front, the guys are all set to go with their tuxes and and ties and boutonnieres and cuff links and all that. :) So that's good - one thing crossed off the big List. We still need to go bridesmaid dress shopping, and Sydnee needs to buy her dress (though she pretty much knows which one she's going to go for). But yeah. We really need to get going! Only about nine months 'til the big day!! I'm so excited for Sydnee, though. I can't believe she's getting married, sometimes. I mean, I've known her since we were both about ten years old, and I never imagined that I'd be standing up beside her on her wedding day. It's so lovely, when I think about it. She's been one of my best friends for such a long time, and I'm so happy for her, that she found Keegan and is genuinely happy with him. She deserves the best! Love you, Syd! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment