Saturday, October 30, 2010

Put a Ring on it

I realized just the other day I didn't have any pictures of engagement rings on this blog yet. Quite peculiar. Perhaps this is because I view it as the man's job to pick out a ring so he can propose (I always do wonder how he knows your ring size haha), though I do think it's cute when a couple picks out a ring together. Anyways, here are a few from my travels around the internet. I should have written down where they're from, but I didn't. Bad me.

This first one is a very unconventional ring, but I really love it! It's unique and yet not too wacky, I think. And the ring below it could be for the groom. :)



Here is another slightly unconventional engagement ring, with a pearl in it. I really love pearls, though admittedly not on all rings. But I think this ring is really gorgeous.


Another pearl one that I like. It kind of reminds me of my mom's engagement ring for some reason, though I'm not sure why, because her's doesn't have a pearl in it at all. But what a beautiful ring.


One of the more 'standard' engagement rings. I like the simplicity of it, though. Very classy.

Another simple ring. I really like the circular cut of the diamond. Square ones just aren't my thing at all.

This is a slightly unique wedding ring - and it's two in one! (I'm pretty sure anyways!) One is the engagement ring and the other is the wedding ring.


This is a bit of a flashier ring, but I think it's really stunning. Though, I'm totally not expecting this kind of ring for when I get engaged. But it's still nice to look at! ;)



2 comments:

  1. I'm definitly a fan of the white gold, and a little ornamentation (is that even a word?). I'm not afraid of anything a little unconventional, so I think the pearls are kind of neat (especially the first one). Who says diamonds are a must?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I'm still trying to find my ring "style," I guess. But I definitely like white gold, I think.

    ReplyDelete