Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Pop, Pop, Pop," Goes The Question.

Yet another good friend of mine, Rosamund Scott, a girl from my church, is engaged!! No word yet on how her now-fiancé Caleb asked her or anything. But I'm so happy for her! Wow. I had heard a rumour that the two of them had talked about it, but I had no idea that it was going to happen so soon!

Rosamund is such a sweet, joyful girl and I am just thrilled to hear that she is now on her way to being a happily married lady hehe. I've known her for... I don't even know how many years. Her older sister Johanna was my mentor throughout highschool, and Rosamund was the camp councellor in my cabin when I was an intern at kids camp. The two sisters also are the leaders of the pre-teen youth group at my church, at which I serve.

There seriously is something in the water, though! Haha. Abbey-Shae, are you sure you don't want to take a sip?? HAHAHA. Just one eensy weensy sip?

My real question is, though, who is next? Dun dun duuuun!

5 comments:

  1. SLURP! No way, keeping away from that water for at least another three years ;)

    Now, talking about who's next? Well with my bro Andy and Lulu's wedding coming up soon I wouldn't be surprised if one of the groomsmen there, Aric Zutakini, got engaged to his girl soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, might I add, what a clever title post. You are so witty my Marian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking I'll slip the Wedding Water in your bottle in about a year, or so. Or should I say, tell Krystian to do so. Hehehe.
    Aric Zutakini? Nice name! And perhaps you're right! Only time will tell....
    And thanks for the compliment, Zu. (I never know if I should call you Zu or Abbey-Shae in these comments haha.) Your titles are might witty as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You cannot adress the enigma of The Zu by name. Only those who are familar with the ways of the zucan can do this. Abbey-Shae is fine :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha.
    Ok.
    Sounds good.
    Zu.
    I mean...

    Abbey-Shae..... ;)

    ReplyDelete