Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sydnee and Keegan's Invites!

Here are what Sydnee and Keegan's invites looked like for their wedding, with me editting them up for the blog, to remain Weddingaholic Anonymous. :)

This is the title card, with all the info on the back. Isn't it pretty? Syd made these all herself on her computer and then sent them off to the printers' to get them printed.

The response cards were so cute; I loved the 'sad to miss it' part, though of course my response was that I'll be there haha! I'll have to talk to Sydnee to see if everyone DID reply by the deadline! (Oh, and by the way, obviously the email address isn't real. That's the one I just put in there to ensure confidentiality!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I can`t believe you photoshopped the entire invite! That must have taken forever. You got the exact font and everything. Pretty impressive. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, thanks! It didn't take that long, probably like half an hour. I actually just did it on Paint! Haha. The font was the closest I could find; you can kind of tell it's different on the word "follow." But still. It was fun to do! ;)

    ReplyDelete