Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bouquet Toss...

Ah, the wonderful bouquet toss. Would you toss your bouquet away? Or would you make it a different bouquet, and then keep your own bouquet to dry and have forever? My mom didn't keep her bouquet, but she did keep her flower crown, and she still has it, strung around a lamp in her bedroom. It's all shrivelled up, but it's still really cute. I don't know if I could throw my bouquet away. Perhaps? Maybe I'll have a mock-up one to throw...
Though, if you really think about it, what's the point of a bouquet? Where did the tradition come from?
Hmm... I might just research it sometime and tell you all of my findings!
Anyhoo, here are some pictures of bouquets I love!
There's something about tulips which I completely adore...!




LOVE this cascading one!



Very romantic!








And I love this pink one. Very pretty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment