Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Good Bridesmaid...

This is who I'd currently pick to be my bridesmaids. These are all code names (ah- names, another obsession of mine), though. But they should know who they are...

MAID OF HONOUR:
My younger sister, Missie Hartley. (Blonde, medium height)

BRIDESMAIDS:
Shell Upton - one of my best friends from highschool, who I met in grade 8 in band. (Auburn-ish hair, petite)
Sydnee Brahms - my other best friend from highschool, who I met in grade 5 in band. (Brown hair, tall)
Leigha Miller - my bff, who I met a couple years ago at my church's youth camp. (Red hair, medium)
Acacia Bennet - a close friend who I met at my church's youth group in grade 10. (Blond-streaked brown hair, tall)
Abbey-Shae Berkley - a friend of mine who I met when I was in grade 6 at our church's pre-teen youth group, but didn't become close friends with until a couple years ago. (Brown hair, short-ish/medium)

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your code names (I figured out your system haha) :) I am going to read the rest of your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA. Glad it was obvious to you. "Leigha" (I almost put her name!!) guessed them all, too. Though, I could have totally put in Kani Mikala for yours! :P I completely forgot...
    But yeah, more to come!!!

    ReplyDelete