Friday, June 19, 2009

I Think I Should Become a Dress-ologist.

Ok, so I had a great time with Shell today and of course during our conversation over coffee (Oh, Starbucks, how great thou art-- those Caramel Frapps are delicious if you've never had them!! Anyways...) we talked about our futures: wedding rings, children's names, and of course dresses. Well, anyways, Shell told me about this site she found online - mjmweddings.com . Very cool site. They can even custom make you a dress!! Here are some pictures from the site of dresses I love...
And some custom dresses...


Not all of the dresses above are the style I would want exactly (and currently), but they are all gorgeous dresses, in my humble opinion. And here are some dresses I found from myweddingsales.com ...

I still really like the pouffy princess dress.


And a bridesmaid's dresses from myweddingsales.com --Love this one!!

Anyways, that's all for now. I have a ton of other pictures, but I'll upload them later.

Good night, world!!

-Miss Marian

No comments:

Post a Comment