Friday, January 7, 2011

Chuck.

As I posted on New Years, I've been watching the show Chuck recently. It's sooo funny; one of my favourite shows at the moment. I love the character of Chuck especially. He's played by Zachary Levi, who also voiced Flynn Rider in Disney's new movie Tangled (LOVED that movie by the way! I saw it twice because I loved it so much! Highly recommend it). The show is about this twenty-something-year-old guy named Chuck Bartowski. He's a pretty regular guy. He works at a Buy More (which is basically like Future Shop or Best Buy) as a "Nerd Herder," fixing computers. But then, one day, he gets an email from Bryce Larkin, his old college roommate whom he hates. Bryce got him kicked out of Stanford and stole his girlfriend five years ago. But in his email to Chuck are encrypted government secrets... and upon Chuck seeing them, the images are 'downloaded' into Chuck's brain. So, now, he has all this top secret information in his brain, and has to become a spy. It's sooo cleverly done, and I just love the character growth. I'm already all caught up on the seasons and I can't wait until next Monday when the next episode is on. But below is a picture of one of the wedding of two of the characters. I loved their wedding so much; it was really beautiful! But yeah, I highly recommend the show. Watch it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment