Friday, January 7, 2011

Pink, Whaddya Think? :)

One colour I've always loved for weddings is pink. I think it's just really sweet. Like, look at this picture below. Lovely. :)

Recently, I've started liking this kind of salmon pink/sherbet orange colour, too, though I would never use it myself.


The picture below is just soooo gorgeous, I think. I love everything about it. The dresses, the bouquets... I don't know - pink is just so happy and cheery! Don't you think?


I found a similar style dress online at J Crew. LOVE IT. It comes in a myriad of available colours. Isn't it gorgeous? I think this could make a great bridesmaid dress, because you really could wear it again!


And, as I said, it comes in a lot of colours. Here are a few:





What do you think of pink?

No comments:

Post a Comment