Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just a short little post.

I can't sleep and so I thought I'd update my blog before I try to go back to bed. It's been a while since I've done so, and I've had this picture for a while. I thought it was a good example of different bridesmaid dress styles. For Sydnee's wedding, we were thinking that we might do a similar thing for the bridesmaids (but all in the same colour, of course), if we buy the dresses from a bridal store. Syd is actually trying to get us all together to go shopping, considering her wedding is less than 6 months away! (Yikes! How did the Six-Month Mark pop up so fast?) Unfortunately, though, she suggested going on Sunday, but since my play is coming up, our rehearsal times have been increased... and guess which day is going to be full of play and dance practice? Yup, Sundays. Which kindda sucks. Because I love dress shopping! And weddings, of course, if you couldn't tell. Haha. And Sydnee, too, of course! :) But, it sucks especially because the extra rehearsal is just being added in. If we had gone last Sunday, it would have been totally fine. I feel like I'm ditching the gang, but I know that there will be other opportunities for me to try on dresses. The play will be over in a month and I won't have to worry about that anymore.
But, wow... Time is going by so fast. I can't believe in less than half a year, one of my best friends will be a Mrs! ...It's so exciting!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment