Friday, January 7, 2011

There's Something in the Water, I Think...

I'm telling you! Lately all I've heard is people getting married and having babies suddenly! (Well, not suddenly haha.) But someone I know, the choreographer of all the dances for the play I'm in, just got married. (Truthfully, I didn't even know she was engaged. And I thought she and the man she married were broken up! I guess not haha.) She had a really unique wedding, by the looks of it. It was pirate-themed and she wore this really cool red pirate-y dress. Then, someone I know just had a baby, a little boy named Evan. And Rosie's sister gave birth to a little girl the same day. Then, the head counsellors of the camp I go to every summer just got pregnant. Another woman I know, who actually was my counsellor twice at the same camp, is pregnant and due in about a month. Another woman who was in my cabin at a different camp just had a baby girl named Natalia about a month ago. And someone else, a girl from my grad class, is going to have her baby any day now. Wow, I'm telling you - it's in the water! (HAHAHA I just said that to my sister and she said, "that's awkward. I'm not drinking anything then." HAHAHA.)

2 comments:

  1. It's actually insane. Practically everyday, I hear of a new wedding or baby in the works. Haha. The choreographer of the play I'm in is pregnant now, which we laugh about because her character is a rebel cheerleader. And the girl from my grad class just had a baby girl. And a whole bunch more.... CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete