Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Favour Flavour

I love looking at ideas for favours. There are so many creative ones out there.
Isn't this cute? It's from sophiesfavors.com. Though, you could probably very easily (like my use of adverbs?) make them yourself!

From etsy.com -- $3.75 each (or it might have been for a pack of four... I don't remember, and I'm too lazy to go check.) Aren't these just amazing, though? SO detailed!

Another idea I got when I went into a LUSH store in a local mall. They make bath bombs, soap, and cosmetics. It smells lovely in there! Well, I thought something like this might be a cute idea for a favour. Only thing is, this particular one costs $6 per bath bomb... a little steep if you want to buy a lot of them for wedding favours. But still, I love this idea! I wonder how hard it would be to make your own... Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment