Monday, May 3, 2010

Weddings, Weddings, and More Weddings

I'm sick! :( And it sucks... But it has allowed me to think a lot about weddings lately (when I'm not napping etc.) I haven't seen Sydnee for a bit, so no new updates from her wedding to blog about, though. (Sydnee - when I'm feeling better, want to get together for coffee and wedding talk?) But, I was house-sitting last week with my friend Rosie (it was so much fun! I love house-sitting. Shell came by, too, and we had a little roomie party!) and we did talk briefly about weddings... By the way, did I tell you that she was thinking of a pale purple colour scheme? Well, she is. ;) We saw a dress at Le Chateau that inspired her... But of course, they don't have it on their website. I should have taken another secret picture when the employees weren't looking, but I didn't think of it at the time.
But yeah... Rosie is thinking of getting married in April of next year, which only leaves four (maybe five) months for official wedding planning! Yikes! But it's going to be super fun, and I'm so happy for Rosie. It's so crazy, so many people I know are starting to get married now! I can think of five weddings off the top of my head of my friends or else someone I know... Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment