Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Bridesmaids.

So here are the components I'm thinking of for my bridesmaids for when I get married... Eventually. Whenever it happens. ...Gee. I'm such a wedding dork.
This dress by Jasmine Bridal... Isn't it lovely? And I think it would flatter all body types, and would allow for everyone to wear a bra underneath and so on and so forth. Only thing is, I don't think my bridesmaids would want to wear it again... I know yellow isn't everyone's favourite colour, but I know they would wear it for the wedding. (Right? Haha.) Mark of a good friend. ;) This dress would be paired with a string of pearls around the neck like this... (The pearls don't have to be real, though! I don't want my bridesmaids to have to spend a lot of money on all of this...)
And carrying either a single gerbera daisy like this (not too sure how that would look, but in the vision in my mind, that's what they're carrying), or one like this surrounded by white stephanotis flowers (which my practical mind is leaning towards).



I like to call this all "Modern Old-Fashioned" ... It's my dream look right now. As I said in my last post though, it's completely subject to change. And if my bridesmaids are completely against this look, well... I guess it's back to the drawing board! But who knows. There's lots of time until that all happens. For now, it's time to concentrate on other, real weddings. Haha. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment