Tuesday, June 8, 2010

All the latest news...

Wow, that sounds like one of those celebrity talk shows, where they have all the latest gossip on people we don't really want to hear about....
But, what I mean is: here's the latest on other weddings in the near future for me... :) (Not my own, thiough sadly. Sigh. One day, one day!)
My cousin Juliet (sister to Eli, whose wedding I went to in October) is engaged! I don't know how exactly he popped the question, since Juliet's across the country, but it's so exciting! She's marrying an American... let's call him John. I haven't met him ever, but I can't believe she's getting married! :D Although we live on opposite sides of the country, I've always had a good relationship with Juliet, writing letters back and forth to each other since we were little. She's only 2 years older than me, and so whenever we go to visit, we got along really well. I remember writing in diaries together, and asking her how to spell "Jumanji" - a movie we had seen recently. And I remember playing Polly Pockets with her and wearing matching clothes. I remember playing board games in our aunt's basement and watching "Raise Your Voice" in her basement. Lots of good memories! And I can't believe she's getting married! Both she and John are in this program in Florida right now. I'm just so happy for her!
Also, some not-so-wedding news. Rosie and Jake broke up, for intensely personal reasons. But it really is for the better, and I'm really proud of Rosie for making the decision, as hard as it's been. She deserves the best. But also sad news, Rosie's moving in with her sister, her brother-in-law and her niece (for a completely different reason)... So she'll be a couple hours away. :( Extra sadface. Life's path really is unexpected.
And hmm... Let's see, I think that's all the wedding-related updates I have... I feel like there's something else, but I can't think right now... It's too late (err... early...) to remember.

Anyways, more later!
<3 M.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment