Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm So Silly...

So, I wanted to blog about these two new dresses I bought today. They are simply gorgeous. So, what did I decide to do to show them? Not take a picture of them. No, that would be far too simple. No, not even go to the website of the store from which I bought them. I mean, because that would make TOTAL sense, right, and we wouldn't want that now, would we? SO, I decided to draw them on Paint. Here they are HAHA:
Of course, AFTER I drew them, Sense caught up to me and I realized I should have gone to the website. Silly me. Ah well. Now you can see my artwork, too. LOL. But I love them. Here's the first one I got (it looks far better in person, I think) -- regular $80, by the way, and bought for $32! A great deal! (And it has pockets!!! Love love love it!)

And here is the other one. Regular price $90 (!!!) and bought for $15 (!!!) -- LOVE IT!

We bought the same one for my sister Missie, too, but in blue and black because the price was so amazing! (She loved it!) I love deals. Especially when they concern dresses. And especially when they concern GORGEOUS dresses! ;)
Ahhh... What bliss. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I think that your replication captures the essence of the dresses quite well haha :P They are nice dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know, heh?
    But thanks. I love dresses! :)

    ReplyDelete