Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Men

So, I was thinking the other day... I think a lot about what the women of a wedding wear. What about the men? I'll admit I'm absolutely no expert on guys' clothes, and I realize that my fiancé will almost 100% for sure pick out his own suit/tux/whatever for the wedding. But still I was curious, and so decided to check out Moores' website. It's interesting, because I'm not well versed in men's wardrobe, some tuxes and such I like, but others, I don't, and I'm not even sure why. Hmm. Anywho. Here are some pictures from Moores.

I kind of like this old-fashioned look, though with a slightly different pattern on the tie, and not necessarily pin-striped pants. But I like the pin in the tie... I don't know. It's old-fashioned-looking, like I said, but I like it!



I definitely love bowties on the whole, more than regular ties.

No comments:

Post a Comment