Thursday, July 29, 2010

Le Blah Blah.

Hello, Reader!
It's been exactly 10 days since I last posted anything. I've been busy, as always. I registered for my courses for this upcoming semester, and was looking at courses at a local university for the following semester. Oh my goodness. University websites are so confusing. You need to click a link, to get to another link, to click another link, to get to a page with another link, that takes you to another link, that will then take you to a page withOUT the information you're looking for. AGH! It makes me frustrated. I need to go talk to an academic advisor, and I'm hoping they can help. At least I'm feeling like my schooling is starting to get me somewhere, and I'm getting closer to my dream of finally being a teacher. But anyhoopla.
Weddings. Let's talk about weddings. After all, that's what this blog is all about! :)
Well, not much news on the wedding front, besides there being a bajillion weddings on the horizon. Or maybe, I should say, in the foreground. Since they're all happening quite soon. But yeah. I really do love planning weddings, though I feel a little "green," so to speak, since this is my first time actually planning one. But at least I've been to a wedding recently and can kind of take some hints from the October Wedding... Oh! Do you know what site I really love now? Etsy.com. I might have talked a bit about it before (or maybe not), but it's super cool. They have all these handmade masterpieces on there, anything from jewelry to accessories to wedding favours to other little decorations. It's very neat! I'd heard other bloggers rant and rave about the amazing-ness of Etsy, but you need to check it out for yourself! Some things can be expensive, because it's all private vendors, but some things are incredibly cheap. It's just up to you to find it!
Anyways, I'd blog some more, but my laptop is about to die, and the charger is in my parents' room (and they're sleeping right now). So I'll say adieu for now!
Adieu!
xoxo,
Marian

No comments:

Post a Comment