Monday, July 19, 2010

Reception Perfection!

So, I just blogged about Sydnee's ceremony; now onto the reception! Here is a picture that really serves as her inspiration - this is pretty much exactly what she's going to order for her linens, though she's still deciding whether she wants a brown tablecloth with no runner or a white table cloth with a brown runner.


This is the only picture online of Sydnee and Keegan's reception venue. It's only about 15 minutes away from the ceremony site, which is nice - a real find, I think! They already went there in person, and I saw pictures on her iPhone, and even video, and it looks like it has a lot of potential. I'm so excited! :) :) :)

She is also thinking of getting paper lanterns like this (though obviously not in these colours) because no balloons are allowed at the reception site (they have high ceilings apparently). I think it's so cute!!! She would also get them and the linens from the same vendor.


In her colours: tiffany blue and brown. SOOOO pretty, I think!!! I think these paper lanterns will add a nice touch, and they're also pretty cheap: $1.20 for minis (8"), $2.50 for small (12") and $4.50 for large (16").

No comments:

Post a Comment