Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer is Finally Here!

So, Sydnee, you predicted it. I'm blogging about our day together. Haha.

But anyways. I've had a good couple of days. Yesterday and today were just glorious days. The sun was out and it finally felt like summer. On Tuesday, I spent the day in a park with my friend Joy. It was lovely. Though now I'm a bit burnt, especially on my right shoulder. Ah well, with any luck it will turn into a tan. We were just hanging out, and I was helping her with some acrostic (is that the right word?) poems she's writing for some of her friends. Then we went to her parents' house, played Wii and watched a movie. It was fun. :)

Then, today, I went to Sydnee's house. She has two new kitties; she and Keegan just adopted them! They are adorable! Two little girl cats, and she was joking that they're like her children now haha. After hanging out at her house for a bit, playing with the kitties, we just wandered around town, talking and eating ice cream cones, before meeting Shell at a local Starbucks. Oh, what fun! It was so nice to grab some frapps and just chitchat with two of my best friends. And NEWS: Shell's boyfriend Frank Austin isn't going to Japan, like he's said he would for ages. That was always a big deterrent for him for not getting married yet, because he'd be gone for a long time there. But now he's decided against it! Which, Syd, Shell and I hope means an engagement is in the air... ;) But we'll see. We talked about a lot of things regarding marriage and starting a life together, and we tried to think of ways to get Frank Austin to propose without him feeling pressured into doing it haha. We were just being silly girls and scheming. We were then going to go for a walk, but Keegan called, asking Syd if she could pick him up since he got off work early. So, Sydnee, Shell and I are planning on going for our walk tomorrow. Instead, we all went to a local pub to get five cent wings (well, Syd and I split some spinach dip). Keegan and his friend ate 80 of them!!! It was just a fun time.

But anyways. No real news on Sydnee's wedding. She's dragging her feet somewhat to get it done. The venue is still up in the air, but I told her that we're just going to have to get together and start planning it seriously! After all, it's almost exactly a year away, now. Shell was saying that the wedding she's bridesmaid-ing for is this August, too, so I might have to pick her brain on tips for planning a wedding. ;) But yeah. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment